A-Team-Rocks and its all because of you! Kick on!




Saturday, July 24, 2010

FAI

Hey everybody. As a lot of you know, I just got back from a female athletes camp taught by three olympians. It was a camp for any aspiring female athlete for olympic-style sparring. It was a lot of fun and hard work (What's the difference? =D). We had three workouts every day - a cardio training at 7:00 a.m., TaeKwonDo at 10:00, weightlifting at 3:00 or another TaeKwonDo class at 1:30 depending on the day. We also had strategy training at 6:00 p.m. I got to meet Olympians Barbara Kunkel, Nia Abdallah, and Kay Poe and got all three of their signatures. I also met Master Warwick, who was an Olympian a long time ago. I got his signature, as well. It was a great camp and I learned a lot, but it feels great to be home. I saw some of you already on Friday afternoon and this morning's Saturday class; I can't wait to see everybody else!

No comments:

Post a Comment